By Travelzoo Staff
"Potted Potter: The Unauthorized Harry Experience - A Parody by Dan & Jeff" has extended its Chicago run, and Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 50% on performances at the Broadway Playhouse and Harris Theater through Jan. 6. This New York Times Critics' Pick condenses all seven "Harry Potter" books into 70 hilarious minutes.
Why we love it
- Tickets are $31.95-$46.95 (reg. $66.95-$96.95) to shows through Dec. 20 at Broadway Playhouse
- New performances at Harris Theater are $39.95-$49.95 (reg. $79.95-$99.95) Dec. 26 - Jan. 6
- The New York Times says "the duo casts the perfect spell over the audience"
- The "Harry Potter" parody is suitable for wizards and Muggles of all ages
Dec. 7, 2012 - Jan. 6, 2013
Broadway In Chicago
- Seats in rows G-R are $31.95, regularly $66.95, and rows A-F are $46.95, regularly $96.95, for the Dec. 11-13, 18-20 performances at Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place.
- Rear and Side Orchestra seats are $39.95, regularly $79.95, and Center Orchestra seats are $49.95, regularly $99.95, for the Dec. 26 - Jan. 6 performances at Harris Theater.
- The show, suitable for "Potter" fans of all ages, is written and performed by former BBC TV hosts and two-time Olivier Award-nominated actors Daniel Clarkson and Jefferson Turner.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Enter code TZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $11.24-$15.15 per ticket and $4.50 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.