By Travelzoo Staff
"War Horse," winner of five Tony Awards in 2011, will trot into Chicago later this month. With this exclusive Local Deal, tickets to the show Newsday called "awe-inspiring" are up to 50% off.
Why we love it
- 5-time Tony Award winner "War Horse" opens this December
- Choose from all performances Dec. 18-26 at the Cadillac Palace Theatre
- Select Orchestra and Balcony seats are up to 50% off, $32-$46 (reg. $47-$97)
- "Miracles abound in the electrifying 'War Horse,'" according to the San Francisco Chronicle
Dec. 5, 2012 - Dec. 14, 2012
Cadillac Palace Theatre
151 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mid-Balcony seats are $32, regularly $47-$52, and Rear Orchestra/Lower Balcony seats are $46, regularly $67-$97, for all performances Dec. 18-26.
- Note: The 50% discount is available on Rear Orchestra/Lower Balcony seats for weekend performances.
- "War Horse" is the story of a young British boy who follows his horse to Europe's battlefields during World War I. Their story of friendship and courage is told through a unique combination of drama, music and puppetry. The San Francisco Chronicle explains, "the inspired puppetry of the performing horses can only expand one's faith in the mystic marvels of living theater."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to the performance of your choice. Enter code TRAVELZOO in the box and click "OK." Click "Show Offer on Map," then select seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Additional fees of $14.13-$14.50 per ticket and $4.50 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.