By Travelzoo Staff
The Chicago Food and Wine Festival premieres at Pheasant Run Resort on Nov. 17-18, featuring cooking demonstrations by chefs from "Hell's Kitchen," "The Next Food Network Star" and "MasterChef." Tickets are now 40% off for Travelzoo subscribers, starting at $45, and include unlimited food and beverage tastings from local venues like Two Brothers and Harvest Restaurant.
Why we love it
- Sip and taste from local eateries like Two Brothers, Harvest Restaurant and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
- The Chicago Food and Wine Festival premieres at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles Nov. 17-18
- Tickets are 40% off, $45 (reg. $75), for unlimited food and beverage tastings
- Upgrade to VIP tickets for $85 (reg. $125) that allow early access to the Tasting Pavilion and the chance to mingle with celebrity chefs
Nov. 7, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
Chicago Food and Wine Festival
Pheasant Run Resort
4051 East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
- Grand Tasting daily tickets are $45, regularly $75, for the Saturday-Sunday, Nov. 17-18, event from 12-5 p.m. in St. Charles.
- Upgrade to VIP Tasting daily tickets for $85, regularly $125. These tickets allow early access at 11 a.m. to the Tasting Pavilions and the ability to meet the celebrity guests
- Ted Brunson from WGN's "Chicago's Best" and Mark DeCarlo from "Windy City Live" host the event, which also features food, wine and beer experts.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a date and tickets at the full price and click "Select." Enter quantity of tickets and click "Continue." In "Have Coupons?" box, enter code TRAVELZOO for Grand Tasting tickets or TRAVELZOOVIP for VIP Tasting Tickets and click "Apply." If purchasing multiple tickets, be sure to enter the code for each ticket purchased (i.e. For two tickets, enter the code and click "Apply", then enter the code again and click "Apply"). Fees of $3 per ticket are additional.