By Travelzoo Staff
According to The New York Times, "all's right in the kingdom of musical comedy at 'Sister Act,'" a show the New York Post calls "ridiculously fun." Be among the first to see the musical comedy's Chicago debut with more than 50% off tickets to opening week, starting at $32.
Why we love it
- Musical comedy "Sister Act" makes its Chicago debut next week
- The New York Post calls the show "ridiculously fun"
- Seats are more than 50% off, $32-$46 (reg. $68-$85)
- Based on the popular movie, the score was created by Grammy and Academy Award winner Alan Menken
Nov. 2, 2012 - Nov. 16, 2012
50 East Congress Parkway
Chicago, IL 60605
- Lower Balcony seats are $32 (regularly $68) and Orchestra and Dress Circle seats are $46 (regularly $85) for the following performances at the Auditorium Theatre:
- Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 21 at 2 and 7:30 p.m.
- The original score was created by 10-time Grammy Award winner and eight-time Oscar winner Alan Menken, who wrote music for "Beauty and the Beast," "The Little Mermaid" and "Enchanted."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance and click "Find Tickets." Enter code TRAVELZOO in the promo code box. Choose seats on the interactive map, click "Select" on the Travelzoo pricing and click "Checkout." Enter security check word and click "Continue." Review the order and click "Continue." Choose ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $14.13-$14.50 per ticket and $4.50 per order are additional.