By Travelzoo Staff
"Highly recommended" by the Chicago Sun-Times and praised as "fiery ... aggressive and raw" by the Chicago Tribune, "Good People" at Steppenwolf was just extended for an extra week this November. Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to Pulitzer Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire's play for half off, plus a free drink ($5 value), starting at $30.50.
Why we love it
- Critically acclaimed "Good People" at Steppenwolf is extended an extra week
- It's a "fiery production ... aggressive and raw," according to the Chicago Tribune
- Save 50% on tickets, $30.50-$43 (reg. $61-$86), and receive a free drink ($5 value)
- New matinee and evening performances added Wednesday-Saturday, Nov. 14-17
Oct. 29, 2012 - Nov. 17, 2012
Steppenwolf Theatre Company
1650 North Halsted Street
Chicago, IL 60614
Tel: (312) 335-1650
- All seats are discounted to $30.50-$43 (regularly $61-$86) for the following performances:
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 17 at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Note: To redeem your free drink, just show your ticket printout or drink voucher (if you pick up tickets at will call) at the bar.
- About "Good People": When South Boston native Margie loses her job, she reaches out to old flame Mike, a successful doctor. Margie's attempt to hit Mike up for a job takes a threatening turn when she realizes the power a secret from the past holds.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets." Click "Enter a promo code," enter code TRAVELZOO and click "Submit." Click "Buy Tickets" and choose a date and time on the calendar. Choose quantity of tickets and click "Reserve Tickets." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $3 per ticket are additional. Note: To redeem your free drink, just show your ticket printout or drink voucher (if you pick up tickets at will call) at the bar.