By Anne Reardon
This Broadway In Chicago season-ticket package includes tickets to five musicals: "Amazing Grace," "Dee Snider's Rock & Roll Christmas Tale," "Annie," "Disney's Newsies" and "Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella."
Why we love it
- Subscription packages include Middle or Lower Balcony seats for all five shows
- "Newsies" won Tony Awards for Best Score and Best Choreography
- The classic musical "Annie" is "spectacular on every count" (Newsweek)
- Includes world-premiere performances of "Amazing Grace" and "Dee Snider's Rock & Roll Christmas Tale" created by and starring Snider
- "Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella" is the Tony-winning show from the creators of "The Sound of Music" and "South Pacific"
Pick a day of the week for your subscription when you click “Buy Now”; reservations must be made by July 15
Broadway In Chicago
- One ticket for a best-available Middle Balcony seat for Tuesday evenings, Wednesday matinees or evenings, Thursday evenings or Sunday evening performances for all five shows for $116 (reg. $308.50)
- One ticket for a best-available Lower Balcony seat for Tuesday evenings, Wednesday matinees or evenings, Thursday evenings or Sunday evening performances for all five shows for $238 (reg. $481.50)
- Tickets to five shows: "Amazing Grace" (Oct. 9 - Nov. 2, 2014); "Dee Snider's Rock & Roll Christmas Tale" (Nov. 4, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015); "Annie" (Nov. 18-30, 2014); "Disney's Newsies" (Dec. 10, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015); and "Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella" (Dec. 16, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015)
The fine print
Reservations must be made by July 15, 2014. Instructions for redemption will be on your voucher. Subscribers will get the best seats for the seating level and date on voucher. Broadway In Chicago will confirm show dates within 48 hours of receipt of voucher. Season tickets will be mailed on or around July 15, 2014. To ensure all members of your party are seated together, please include all vouchers in one email. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Cannot combine with other offers. Not valid after July 15.