By Kristyn Schiavone
Wine Enthusiast's Red and White Bash comes to Chicago for the first time, and Travelzoo subscribers save 50% on VIP admission.
Why we love it
- Sample wines that have earned 90 points or more from the popular beverage magazine
- Food is provided by Boka Group, South Water Kitchen, Ruth's Chris and more, with music by local band Brooke & The Nice Things
- VIP admission includes one hour of extra tasting time, plus a 2-year digital subscription to Wine Enthusiast valued at $26
- Net proceeds benefit Wine to Water, which helps provide clean water and sanitation around the world
Thursday, June 19, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Wine Enthusiast Red and White Bash
4325 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613
- 1 VIP admission for $75 (reg. $150)
- Unlimited food and drinks
- Entry one hour early at 6 p.m.
- 2-year digital subscription to Wine Enthusiast
The fine print
Attendees must be 21 or over. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date.