By Heather Georgianna
Save nearly 45% on an unlimited churrascaria dinner for two at Brazz Carvery and Steakhouse, where Brazilian meats are carved tableside in rodizio style.
Why we love it
- Brazilian dining experience where meats are carved fresh at your table
- OpenTable Diners' Choice for Steak in Charlotte
- Taste of Charlotte winner for Best Entree
- Awarded 4.5 stars by TripAdvisor users
Feb. 18, 2014 - May 17, 2014
Brazz Carvery & Brazilian Steakhouse
500 S College St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
- For $39 (reg. $69.80) two can dine on unlimited servings of Brazilian fare
- Sample an array of rodizio meats, such as the garlic-and-black-pepper picanha, filet wrapped in bacon, leg of lamb and even fried alligator -- 11 varieties from which to choose
Salad, soup and hot bar, including cheese trays, mixed greens and traditional sides
- For less than $19 per person, bring a party of four and dine for $75 (reg. $139.60)
The fine print
Valid Feb. 18, 2014 - May 17, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends; including Mother's Day.
See all terms