By Travelzoo Staff
Villa Antonio Ristorante is "the kind of Italian restaurant you see portrayed in the movies" (Charlotte Magazine). The Zagat-praised "classic" fare, coupled with the "highest quality customer service" (CBS Charlotte), creates a dining experience that is hard to match. For $55, regularly $111, two can savor dinner and drinks at either Charlotte location.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the food "very good to excellent" (21)
- Choose an appetizer, two entrees and two drinks
- "The highest quality customer service" (CBS Charlotte)
- For $109, dine with a party of four (reg. $222)
Aug. 12, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
Villa Antonio Ristorante
- Select from the Ballantyne or South Boulevard menus:
- Any shared appetizer like the crab-stuffed mushrooms, beef carpaccio or calamari fritti
- Any two entrees, including the osso buco over risotto or the lobster ravioli in mushroom cognac sauce (up to $36 each)
- Any two beers, cocktails or glasses of wine -- choose from more than 20 by-the-glass offerings (up to $12 each)
- For $109, regularly $222, spend a night out with friends and dine with a party of four. Don't miss the live entertainment and dancing on Friday and Saturday evenings, offered at both locations.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms