By Travelzoo Staff
The "welcoming, cozy ambiance" and "consistently good service" (Charlotte Magazine) are named among the qualities that make Lulu Dine | Wine a neighborhood favorite. Zagat praises this "charming" bistro, rating the "wonderful" French fare "very good to excellent" (25). For $49, regularly $97, two can savor an appetizer or mussels, two entrees and two drinks in the dining room or on the outdoor patio.
Why we love it
- Deemed a "neighborhood favorite" by Charlotte Magazine
- Choose an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 drinks
- "Wonderful mainstays" and the "best frites in town" (Zagat)
- Earns 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
July 23, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
Lulu Dine | Wine
1911 Central Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28205
- Start with any appetizer on the menu like the Central Stack of fried green tomatoes, mozzarella and country ham or an order of fresh mussels paired with the "best frites in town" (Zagat). Pick two entrees (up to $29.50 each), such as the seafood and chorizo paella and the Chicken Cecelia stuffed with brie, over a bed of melting greens and crème fraîche potatoes. Pair your selections with two beers, cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $10 each).
- Filet mignon not included in this offer
- For $99, regularly $194, double date with friends and spend an evening dining on the patio praised for its "secret garden" charm (Examiner.com).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms