By Travelzoo Staff
Winner of 10 AAA 4-Diamond awards and four OpenTable Diner's Choice Awards, "luxe" Zebra Restaurant is "all about the food" (Charlotte Magazine). Zagat calls it an "outstanding, romantic experience" and rates the cuisine "extraordinary to perfection" (26). For $65, regularly $115, two can dine from this award-winning New French menu
Why we love it
- "Fantastic food, fantastic wine, fantastic everything" (Zagat)
- Winner of 10 consecutive AAA 4-Diamond Awards
- OpenTable Diner's Choice Award for Best Food
- Earns 4.5 stars from OpenTable users
July 9, 2013 - Oct. 11, 2013
4521 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
- Choose an appetizer to share like the oysters on the half shell with smoked crème fraîche or the foie gras au torchon (up to $13). Pick two entrees such as the butter poached baby Maine lobster, the tournedo of beef tenderloin or the lamb tenderloin "diablo" (up to $36 each). Pair your selection with two cocktails, beer or wine from OpenTable Diner's awarded Notable Wine List (up to $15 each).
- For $129, bring a party of four and choose two appetizers, four entrees and four drinks (reg. $230).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Oct. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; an automatic gratuity of 18% of the full value of the meal will be required. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms