By Heather Georgianna
Save 50% at the iconic Diamond Restaurant, serving up "America's favorite dishes" in a "great family atmosphere" with "friendly service" (CBS Charlotte).
Why we love it
- Winner of Charlotte Magazine's Best of the Best Award 2012
- This "trendy retro concept" has been a Midwood staple since 1945 (Creative Loafing)
- Charlotte Magazine calls it "a diamond in the rough"
- Earns 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
Jan. 31, 2014 - March 31, 2014
1901 Commonwealth Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28205
- For $15 (reg. $30.85), two can dine during lunch or dinner
- Any shared appetizer, such as the classic fried pickles or the Dixie-style chicken wings
- Two entrees, such as the golden fried chicken or a 100% Angus burger (up to $10.95 each)
- For $29 (reg. $61.70), dine with a party for four for less than $8 per person
The fine print
Valid Jan. 31, 2014 - March 31, 2014. Not valid on alcohol. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms