By Eddy Rivera
Head 25 miles south of Charlotte for a winery tour and tastings at Treehouse Vineyards, praised by Examiner.com for their "organic wines and friendly staff."
Why we love it
- Earns 4.5 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- "None other like it in North Carolina" (Greensboro News & Record)
- Stop by Saturday nights for live music through October
- Just $6 per person for a tour, tastings and a take-home bottle of wine to share
Nov. 25, 2013 - March 10, 2014
301 Bay St.
Monroe, NC 28112
- For $12 (reg. $27), two can take the vineyard tour and taste up to 10 wines
- See the wine-making process, including grape crushing, pressing, fermentation and bottling
- Tastings featuring a variety of Viniferous and Muscadine wines, the story behind their unique names and a history of the farm and vineyard
- Take home a bottle of wine (up to $15 value) and two souvenir glasses
- For $22 (reg. $54), bring a group of four and save even more
Take a self-guided tour of the 35-acre property that was a family farm for more than 200 years and find a scenic spot to picnic -- bring your own lunch or dinner to pair with the wines (outside alcohol is not permitted).
The fine print
Reservations recommended for weekend tours. Call to make a reservation or click here to book online. Limit three voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms