By Travelzoo Staff
A stop on the acclaimed Yadkin Valley Wine Trail, Stony Knoll Vineyards sits on a historic 19th century family-owned estate.
Why we love it
- 2 can tour the historic estate and sample 10 varietals
- Sip on a wine of your choosing during or after the tour
- For $30, bring a group of 4 -- less than $8 per person
Nov. 7, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013; closed Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays
Stony Knoll Vineyards
1143 Stony Knoll Road
Dobson, NC 27017
- For $19 (reg. $34), two can spend a day at Stony Knoll Vineyards
- Guided winery tours at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. take you through the vineyard, tank room, crush pad, barrel room and wine-making facility that has been producing award-winning wines since 2001
- Two wine tastings of 10 varietals that may include 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition winners like the 2010 Chardonnay, 2008 Syrah or the 2011 Viognier, winner of Uncorked: N.C. Wine of the Month in April 2012
- Two glasses of wine to sip during the tour or in the tasting room after the sampling session
- Two souvenir wine glasses etched with the Stony Knoll emblem
- For $30 (reg. $68), get a group of four together or plan a double date for less than $8 per person.
This charming fall activity is just an hour from Greensboro and Charlotte.
The fine print
Present voucher upon arrival. Valid Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Winery tours begin at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms