By Travelzoo Staff
The Xtreme Xperience returns to the Carolina Motorsports Park on Nov. 7-10, and with it comes nearly a million dollars' worth of rolling steel for subscribers to drive.
Why we love it
- Drive or ride in a Lamborghini LP460, Ferrari F430, Mercedes SLS AMG, or Audi R8
- Takes place on true road courses, not in parking lots
- Take three high-speed laps with nine turns
- Drivers can approach triple-digit speeds on a 1,800-foot straightaway
Nov. 7 - Nov. 10, 2013
Carolina Motorsports Park
3662 Kershaw Hwy.
Kershaw, SC 29067
- For $99 (reg. $399), ride along in one supercar with an Xtreme driver at the wheel
For $159 (reg. $399), drive three laps in one of Xtreme's supercars
For $259 (reg. $798), drive two different cars for three laps each, or two people can take three laps apiece
Drives start with a classroom briefing on safety procedures and how to get the best response from these top vehicles
Then you'll hit the track alongside an Xtreme instructor, who'll show you how to drive efficiently while you whip around the racetrack
Want to see what a drive at this track looks like from behind the wheel of a Lamborghini LP460? Click here.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee; insurance not necessary for ride alongs. Must be 18 years old or older to drive; must be 10 years old or older to ride along. No one under 10 years old will be allowed to participate.
See all terms