By Travelzoo Staff
Dubbed "noteworthy" by the Charlotte Observer, Big Woods Zip Lines & Canopy Tours is one of the "six great zip lines" in the Carolina region. For $44, regularly $80, you can sail through the night sky on this guided moonlight tour, up to 70 feet above the ground; or tour with two for $85 (reg. $160).
Why we love it
- 2-hour moonlit zip-line tour through the Yadkin Valley
- Navigate 12 lines at heights up to 70 feet -- a mile in length
- For $85, 2 can zip line; or $165 for a group of 4
- A fun excursion for the whole family, ages 8 & up
Aug. 9, 2013 - Oct. 26, 2013
Big Woods Zip Line & Canopy Tours
2280 Sanders Ridge Lane
Boonville, NC 27011
- Catch a glimpse of the nocturnal animals below and constellations above as you glide through 12 zip lines, a mile in length. For $165, regularly $320, a family of four can explore the treetops together-- the tour is suitable for ages 8 and older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tours take place Friday and Saturday nights at sundown. Estimated weekly departures are between 8-9 p.m., please arrive 15 minutes before departure. All participants will receive an introductory lesson by a certified course instructor before they take flight. Click here for full requirements and guidelines.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 16, through Oct. 26, 2013. Valid Friday and Saturday only during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Arrive 15 minutes before departure. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Must be 18 years old or accompanied by a parent/guardian to participate. You must weigh less than 275 lbs. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms