By Travelzoo Staff
Winner of the Wine Growers of Excellence Award, Tommy and Amie Baudoin produce estate-grown wines on land that has been in their family for five generations. For $18, regularly $40, two people can tour the winery and try 13 varietals Wednesday-Friday; or for $24, two can visit Saturday or Sunday.
Why we love it
- Includes winery tour, tastings and 2 Riedel wine glasses
- 2012 Wine Growers of Excellence award winner
- Perfect 5-star rating on TripAdvisor
- 2 can visit Saturdays or Sundays for $6 more
June 20, 2013 - Oct. 11, 2013
Morgan Ridge Vineyards
486 John Morgan Rd.
Gold Hill, NC 28071
- Travelzoo subscribers praise the “total experience” beginning with a guided tour, featuring an overview of the Piedmont land where seven varietals are grown, continuing on to the tank and barrel rooms where the grapes are processed. After the tour, sample 13 wines, including the double-gold-winning cabernet sauvignon and syrah, accompanied by a cheese plate. Each guest receives a souvenir Riedel wine glass to take home.
- Groups of four can visit Wednesday-Friday for $32, or during the weekend for $38, both packages regularly $80.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 12, through Oct. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Vouchers are valid for specific days of the week. Winery tours run every hour on the hour up to 1 hour before close. Morgan Ridge Vineyards is closed on Monday and Tuesday. Not valid on major holidays. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms