By Travelzoo Staff
As the oldest rafting outfitter in the country, Wahoo's Adventures has been guiding guests down Carolina rivers for more than 35 years. For $28 and up, choose from river tubing or white-water rafting, saving more than 50% on regular prices. This deal even beats Wahoo's 35th-anniversary specials.
Why we love it
- For $28, 2 receive all-day tube rentals for the New River
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- 2.5-hour Watauga white-water rafting trip for $39 per person (reg. $80)
- All rafting guides have CPR and first aid certification
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
3385 U.S. 321
Boone, NC 28607
- New River tubing for two: For $28, regularly $60, this river float for two is suitable for all ages and leisurely flows through scenic farmland. Complimentary shuttles depart on the hour starting at 9 a.m. and run throughout the day.
- Watauga River Express rafting trip: For $39 per person, regularly $80, experience Class I and II rapids, perfect for first-time rafters and designed for participants of all ages. Expeditions leave hourly starting at noon.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 2 weeks' notice. Must be age 3 and above to participate. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 6 voucher purchases per person. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms