By Travelzoo Staff
A stop on the acclaimed Yadkin Valley Wine Trail, Stony Knoll Vineyards sits on a historic 19th century family-owned estate.
Why we love it
- 2 can tour the historic estate and sample 10 varietals
- Sip on a wine of your choosing during or after the tour
- For $30, bring a group of 4 -- less than $8 per person
May 29, 2014 - Sept. 29, 2014; Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Stony Knoll Vineyards
1143 Stony Knoll Road
Dobson, NC 27017
- For $19 (reg. $34), two can spend a day at Stony Knoll Vineyards
- Guided winery tours at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. take you through the vineyard, tank room, crush pad, barrel room and wine-making facility that has been producing award-winning wines since 2001
- Two wine tastings of 10 varietals that may include 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition winners like the 2010 Chardonnay, 2008 Syrah or the 2011 Viognier, winner of Uncorked: N.C. Wine of the Month in April 2012
- Two glasses of wine to sip during the tour or in the tasting room after the sampling session
- Two souvenir wine glasses etched with the Stony Knoll emblem
- For $30 (reg. $68), get a group of four together or plan a double date for less than $8 per person.
The fine print
Present voucher upon arrival. Valid Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Sept 29, 2014. Winery tours begin at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms