By Travelzoo Staff
Cook alongside innkeeper and former White House chef Marti Mongiello, who cooked for five presidents, during a three-hour gourmet cooking class and lunch.
Why we love it
- Home to the Presidential Culinary Museum and Culinary Arts Food & Fun Institute
- Mongiello was the executive chef at Camp David and cooked in the White House
- Bed-and-breakfast rated "extraordinary to perfection" (Zagat)
- The culinary team at the Inn of the Patriots was recently featured on WBTV News Saturday Morning
Feb. 27, 2014 - Feb. 20, 2015
The Inn of the Patriots
301 Cleveland Ave.
Grover, NC 28073
- For $40 (reg. $80), take a lunch cooking course with a former White House chef
- Lunch course options include Farm to Table or Pizza plus recipes to take home
Or for $99 (reg. $210), book a cooking course including dinner
For $297 (reg. $644), make it a date by booking a night at the inn for two plus a dinner cooking course with Chef Mongiello, three-course breakfast, wine tasting and tour
Some rooms at the Inn have shared bathrooms; please call the Inn for availability.
The fine print
Valid Feb. 27, 2014 - Feb. 21, 2015. Lunch classes available Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Dinner classes available Wednesday or Saturday. Overnight classes available Wednesday and Saturday. Follow voucher instructions to book class. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 or 2 people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 12 or older.
See all terms