By Erin Oliveri
Discover the tranquility of the Smoky Mountains this summer, when "lush greenery comes into its full splendor" (Frommer's). Stay at Glenstone Lodge and save more than 35% on current rates.
Why we love it
- The hotel is less than a mile from Smoky Mountain National Park -- named one of the "Best National Parks for Wildlife Spotting" by Travel + Leisure
- The lodge features an outdoor pool, dual-level indoor pool with Jacuzzi and waterfall, and an on-site restaurant
- Spend the day hiking, or stop at a roadside lookout where "in every visible direction you can see the mountains march toward a vast horizon of wilderness" (Fodor's)
504 Historic Nature Trail
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
What's included & when
- Through September
- $59 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $69 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
- $10 more nightly for buffet breakfast for two, over either travel window
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi
Our deal experts have found cheap flights to Knoxville on Fly.com.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link in the voucher or call the hotel directly at 1-800-362-9522 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms