By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the tranquility of the Smoky Mountains this summer, when "lush greenery comes into its full splendor" (Frommer's). With this Travelzoo-exclusive deal, stay at Glenstone Lodge and save more than 35% on current rates.
Why we love it
- For $59 per night, check in Sundays-Thursdays through September, or for $69 nightly, visit Fridays-Saturdays. Guest rooms feature two queen beds and accommodate up to four people. For $10 more per night over either travel period, receive buffet breakfast for two, featuring southern classics like biscuits and gravy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park -- ranked one of the "Best National Parks for Wildlife Spotting" by Travel + Leisure in 2013 -- is less than one mile from the hotel. Spend the day hiking and biking, or stop at a roadside lookout where "in every visible direction you can see the mountains march toward a vast horizon of wilderness" (Fodor's).
- After a day of exploring the outdoors, ride into downtown Gatlinburg on the trolley, and tour local attractions like the Gatlinburg Space Needle, Ripley's Aquarium or Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool and indoor dual-level pool with a Jacuzzi and waterfall. All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi.
504 Historic Nature Trail
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
What's included & when
- July 18, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Smoky Mountains escape at Glenstone Lodge at more than 35% off
- $59 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $69 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
- $10 more nightly for buffet breakfast for 2, over either travel window
- Travel through September
Getting there: The hotel is about an hour from McGhee Tyson Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Knoxville.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link in the voucher or call the hotel directly at 1-800-362-9522 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 26-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms