By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to what Southern Living magazine describes as the “mist-veiled ridgelines, old-growth forests, and stunning scenery" of the Great Smoky Mountains with this North Carolina family getaway. Travelzoo subscribers can take advantage of this exclusive two-night package for $129 at The Waynesville Inn that includes daily breakfast for two adults and two children 12 and under.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through Aug. 28; Thursdays-Saturdays arrivals are $30 more. Once there, guests can wander through the many colorful shops, galleries and cafes in downtown Waynesville or enjoy wine tastings at are vineyards. The historic Biltmore Estate is also nearby.
- At the hotel, relax with a massage or facial at the on-site spa, or take a swing at the Golf Digest 4-star-rated golf course. Settle down for a burger and beer or light snack at the sports bar and grill.
- The resort is 30 minutes from Asheville, two hours from Charlotte and three hours from Atlanta.
The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa
176 Country Club Drive
Waynesville, NC 28786
What's included & when
- May 6, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- Great Smoky Mountains retreat for 4 at The Waynesville Inn for 55% off regular pricing
- $129 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $159 for a 2-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Stay in a choice of Historic rooms, many of which feature balconies, sitting rooms and golf course views
- Includes daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under
- Travel through Aug. 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-627-6250 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 15-18, 24-25; June 7-8, 10-14, 17-21; July 4-7, 11-14, 26-27; Aug. 2-3, 9-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms