By Travelzoo Staff
Emerald-hued waters, a range of golf courses and top fishing spots define the family-friendly beach town of Destin, between Pensacola and Panama City. Retreat to a sprawling resort during peak-season winter dates and score 60% off regular prices.
Why we love it
- The 2,400-acre Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort complex is "its own little world," Fodor's says, adding: "once you get here, you won't need -- or want -- to leave." Choose from three of its 30 "neighborhoods" for stays through March 7:
- $79 for a studio room in LeCiel (sleeps up to four)
- $119 for a one-bedroom condo in Luau (sleeps up to four)
- $199 for a two-bedroom condo in Westwinds (sleeps up to six)
- Sandestin highlights include more than 20 restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs; a water sports center and marina; and several playgrounds. The four on-site golf courses earned it a spot as one of the Top 12 Golf Communities by Forbes.
- Apply the daily $25 credit, which can be used cumulatively, at three restaurants (Fat Tuesday Daiquiri Bar, Caffe Siena, Marina Bar & Grill), three golf courses (The Links Golf Club, Baytowne Golf Club, Raven Golf Club), tennis court rentals, the Sandestin spa, or beach chair and umbrella rentals.
- Plus all Sandestin guests receive additional daily perks: four-hour bike rental for two people; one hour of kayaking or canoeing and use of two boogie boards; fitness center access; and free tram rides to the beaches and within the complex.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
9300 Emerald Coast Pkwy West
Destin, FL 32550
Tel: (866) 247-7140
What's included & when
- Dec. 12, 2012 - March 7, 2013
- Getaway at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Destin, Fla., for 60% off
- $79 for a 1-night stay in a studio room (reg. $189)
- $119 for a 1-night stay in a 1-bedroom condo (reg. $299)
- $199 for a 1-night stay in a 2-bedroom condo (reg. $549)
- $25 daily resort credit for food and beverages, spa, golf, tennis, or beach chair and umbrella rental
- Travel through March 7
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-247-7140 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 28-31. Taxes and a 12% resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. There is a departure cleaning fee of $50 for the one-bedroom condo and $75 for the two-bedroom that also will be charged. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms