By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to what Southern Living magazine describes as the “mist-veiled ridgelines, old-growth forests, and stunning scenery" of the Great Smoky Mountains with this North Carolina getaway for two. Travelzoo subscribers can take advantage of this exclusive two-night package for $99 (reg. $288) at The Waynesville Inn that includes daily breakfast for two. Travel weekdays through March 12 or weekends for just $30 more.
Why we love it
- Guests can wander through the many colorful shops, galleries and cafes in downtown Waynesville. Skiing and snowboarding at Cataloochee Ski Area, wine tastings at various vineyards and the historic Biltmore Estate are all nearby.
- At the hotel, relax with a massage or facial at the on-site spa, or take a swing at the Golf Digest 4-star-rated golf course. Settle down for a burger and beer or light snack at the sports bar and grill.
- The resort is 30 minutes from Asheville, two hours from Charlotte and three hours from Atlanta.
The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa
176 Country Club Drive
Waynesville, NC 28786
What's included & when
- Dec. 2, 2012 - March 12, 2013
- Great Smoky Mountains retreat for 2 at The Waynesville Inn for more than 65% off regular pricing
$99 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $238)
$129 for a 2-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $278)
Stay in a choice of Historic rooms, many of which feature balconies, sitting rooms and golf course views
Includes daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $50)
Travel trough March 12
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-627-6250 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 1, 28-29; Jan 19, 25-26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms