By Joshua Heller
Set 15 miles south of Charleston, Kiawah Island is home to PGA golf courses, pristine beaches and the new Andell Inn, where guests can save over 35%.
Why we love it
- The inn is located within Freshfields Village, which offers upscale dining, nightlife, shopping and events such as farmers markets and live music
- Brand-new feel: this property was just opened in early 2014
- Kiawah Island was voted "America's happiest seaside town" in 2012 (Coastal Living)
- A resort-style outdoor saltwater pool features lounge seating and a shaded porch
300 Farm Lake View Road
Kiawah Island, SC 29455
What's included & when
- Midweek options through Oct. 30, 2014
- $169 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through June 12 and Sept. 2 - Oct. 30
$269 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, June 15 - Aug. 28
Includes a larger one-bedroom suite with full kitchen
Hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and parking are also included
Room price based on up to three adults, or two adults and two children
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: July 3. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and use the link provided to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children, per room. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Maximum five-night stay.
See all terms