By Ashley Hamilton
Tap into Charlotte's top shopping and dining scene while staying at the all-suite DoubleTree Suites Charlotte - SouthPark for 45% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Stay in a one-bedroom suite with a kitchenette, separate living area and a sofa bed
- Guests are treated to warm cookies in the lobby and an outdoor pool overlooking a garden
- The hotel is set on a park in Charlotte's fashionable SouthPark neighborhood
- Walk to the massive SouthPark mall or take a 15-minute drive to downtown; the Carowinds theme park and the highly acclaimed Mint Museum are also nearby
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Charlotte-SouthPark
6300 Morrison Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28211
What's included & when
- Thursdays-Sundays through April 27; blackout dates apply
- $99 per night in a King Suite (sleeps up to four) or Queen suite (sleeps up to six)
Daily breakfast for two
Also includes Wi-Fi access and parking
Charlotte Restaurant Week
-- also known as the Queen's Feast -- runs Jan. 17-26. Check in to the hotel and be close to all the culinary bargains throughout the city.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 704-364-2400 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Feb. 7-8, 14-15, 20, 27-28; March 1, 14-15. Valid for up to four people in a 1-king bed suite or up to six people in a 2-queen bed suite. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms