By Travelzoo Staff
The NBA season is just around the corner, and with this special presale, Travelzoo subscribers can purchase Charlotte Bobcats tickets before they are available to the general public on Monday.
Why we love it
- Buy your seats before they go on sale to the general public on Monday
- Choose from 9 seating levels at Time Warner Cable Arena
- Catch the home opener on Friday, Nov. 2, at 7 p.m.
- Take your pick from 24 games, with tickets priced from $12-$145
- Lowe's is offering the first 11,000 fans a complimentary long-sleeve T-shirt on opening night
Oct. 4, 2012 - Jan. 26, 2013
Time Warner Cable Arena
333 East Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Nine seating areas at Time Warner Cable Arena are available for $12-$145 (regularly $15-$152) -- including premier seats for marquee matchups against the Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers.
- Be the first to secure tickets to watch Kemba Walker, Gerald Henderson, Ben Gordon, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Bismack Biyombo, Brendan Haywood and the Bobcats against some of the league's best teams.
- Note: Ticket prices vary by opponent. The steepest discount can be found in the 100 Level Corner and 200 Level seating areas. $12 tickets are available for weekday non-premium games.
The fine print
To purchase, click "Buy Now" and proceed. Select "Find Tickets" next to the game of your choice. Click on seat map then click on blue circles to select seats. Click "Checkout" when seat selection is complete. Enter word verification and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue" then, select delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create a new account to complete purchase. A fee of $6.05-$17.70 per ticket and $3.75 per order applies.