By Travelzoo Staff
"The soothing trickle of three waterfalls combined with tranquil lighting and cool fresh air create a perfect oasis of serenity at Healing Salt Caves," writes Niagara Life Magazine.
Why we love it
- Saves up to 60% on therapeutic salt cave sessions
- Salt therapy has been practiced in Eastern Europe for several centuries
- Micro-climate rich in beneficial minerals like iron, potassium & calcium
- Built from 250-million-year-old salt found only in the Himalayas and Poland
Aug. 23, 2013 - Dec. 20, 2013
Healing Salt Caves
6100 Thorold Stone Rd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2J 1A3
- For $20 (reg. $45), get one 45-minute salt cave session
For $50 (reg. $135) get three 45-minute salt cave sessions
For $50 (reg. $100), spend a day at the caves with a 45-minute salt cave session, infrared sauna session, salt block foot detox session, tea and fresh fruit
The fine print
Appointments required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. Must be at least 9 years old.
See all terms