By Travelzoo Staff
Head north this summer for some relaxation at the Pacific Mist Spa, inside the Kingfisher Oceanside Resort in Courtenay on Vancouver Island. Travelzoo subscribers can take their pick of treatments, including a massage, facial and hydropath package for $169 (reg. $290) at this spa ranked among the best on Vancouver Island's east coast (BC Living).
Why we love it
- Ranked among the top spas on Vancouver Island's east coast (BC Living)
- Catch ocean views from treatment rooms
- Located inside the Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa
- 4-star rating from more than 250 TripAdvisor users
June 24, 2013 - Dec. 20, 2013
Pacific Mist Spa at Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa
4330 Island Highway South
Courtenay, BC V9N 9R9
- Select from the following:
- For $169, regularly $290, get a 60-minute refreshing facial, 60-minute relaxation massage, signature Pacific Mist Hydropath service and $10 food and beverage credit to use at the resort
- For $110, regularly $180, choose either the massage or facial, plus all of the extras listed above
- For $120, regularly $250, a group of four people can experience the Pacific Mist Hydropath, a guided service through unique cycle of eight hot and cold water-based treatments; and a $10 food credit
- All of the packages include access to the heated outdoor pool and hot tub, sauna and steam cave.
Make a longer vacation out of it with this Getaway for $199 for a two-night
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 24, through Dec. 20, 2013. Appointments are required. Weekend availability is limited in the months of July and August. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms