By Travelzoo Staff
Wellness seekers have visited salt caves in Eastern Europe for centuries, and this unique experience has recently gained popularity in North America after being featured in the National Post and The New York Times. For $17, regularly $35, Travelzoo subscribers can try this old-world treatment for themselves at Saltcave Solana in Oakville.
Why we love it
- For $17, regularly $35, experience a centuries-old wellness tradition with a session in the Himalayan salt cave at Saltcave Solana
- Salt therapy has been practiced in Eastern Europe for several centuries for its wellness benefits
- Saltcave Solana uses food-grade Himalayan pink crystal salt
- Get a 3-sesson package for $49, regularly $105, or get a package that includes an hourlong massage, 30-minute infrared sauna session and 50 minutes in the salt cave for $69, regularly $145
Nov. 11, 2012 - Dec. 9, 2012
302 Lakeshore Rd. East
Oakville, ON L6J
- The floors, walls and ceilings of Saltcave Solana are covered in food-grade Himalayan pink crystal salt, creating a micro climate that is nearly identical to the famous underground salt caves of Eastern Europe. With this exclusive deal, relax in one of the available reclining chairs for a 50-minute session and take in the air that has a similar salt concentration to the ocean breeze.
- For $49, regularly $105, get a package of three salt cave sessions. Or, for $69, regularly $145, get an exclusive package that includes a 60-minute Thai massage, 30-minute infrared sauna session and 50 minutes in the Himalayan salt cave.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through Dec. 9, 2012. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions. Photos: Greg Pacek
See all terms