By Olivia Salmonese
The "new flavours" at "legendary" Le Gavroche (The Globe and Mail) make it "worth visiting for delicious French dishes" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- A Globe and Mail critic said dinner at Le Gavroche was a "near-perfect experience"
- Earns a "very good to excellent" rating (23) from Zagat
- Ingredients are sourced from local farmers and fishermen
- Named after the character in Victor Hugo's "Les Miserables"
- "Le Gavroche never disappoints" says a previous diner and Travelzoo subscriber
Nov 04, 2013 - Feb 27, 2014; Sunday - Thursday
1616 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 1A6
- For $59 (reg. $132), two can dine on anything from the full dinner menu
Includes two appetizers (up to $16 each; foie gras is available for an additional $8 paid directly to the merchant), two entrees and two desserts
Dinner menu changes weekly but could include entrees such as smoked Arctic char or seared duck breast
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms