By Kevin Kitchen
Czehoski is a "funky West Queen West eatery" (Zagat) that earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for its vibrant bar scene.
Why we love it
- 55% savings on anything from the menu
- Use for drinks and appetizers or toward dinner for two
- The Star praises the 12-ounce steak frites at this "happening place"
- Czehoski's sign dates back to when it was a Polish butcher shop in the 1950s
Oct. 21, 2013 - Feb. 11, 2014; limited availablity on Fridays and Saturdays
678 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M6J 1E5
- For $25, two can visit for drinks and appetizers with $55 to spend from the drinks and dinner menu
Select appetizers such as the Czeho mac 'n' cheese or charcuterie and cheese board
Try drinks such as the "incredible" red wine Caesar, which BlogTo praises as "sublime-savory sangria"
Alternatively, use this voucher toward dinner and try traditional dishes such as hand-rolled Babcia's pierogies.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability (book in advance for Fridays and Saturdays). Limit one voucher per table for parties of two; limit two vouchers per table for parties of four or more. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms