By Travelzoo Staff
Toronto Life calls Ouzeri one of its "favourite spots" on the Danforth for its "ornate decor" and "consistently excellent" Greek fare.
Why we love it
- "Magnificent" dips with "friendly and buzzy" ambiance (Time Out)
- Enough to cover dinner for two with dishes including classic mousaka
- "Truly the best in all of the Danforth area," says a Travelzoo visitor
- Go with a group -- use up to two vouchers for tables of six or more
Sept. 19, 2013 - Dec. 03, 2013; not valid on Saturdays
500A Danforth Ave.
Toronto, ON M4K 1P6
- For $25, get $50 to spend on food and drinks
Select anything on the dinner menu, such as smoked pork sausage, sauteed shrimp and a combination of three dips, such as tzatziki, taramosalata (red caviar with olive oil and lemon) and hummus
Use this voucher toward a traditional Greek dining experience composed of various appetizers to share with a group of friends or family.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table of two to five people. Limit of two vouchers for tables of six or more. Not valid on Saturdays, major holidays, holiday weekends and Thanksgiving weekend (Oct. 11-14). Not valid on prix fixe menus. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms