By Travelzoo Staff
Called "a treat" and named one of the best restaurants in 2011 by Avenue Magazine, The Creperie also earned this year's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. While surrounded with bottles of wine and Champagne in a cellar-style setting, guests select from a menu that focuses on classic crepe creations.
Why we love it
- Dinner includes a crepe starter, 2 entrees and dessert
- Options include a dinner for 2 or 4 people -- for half off
- Won this year's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- "A treat," according to Avenue Magazine
July 25, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
10220 103 Street NW.
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C9
- For $35 for two people or $69 for four -- a 50% savings in both instances -- get a three-course dinner, including items selected from the menu:
- A shared croustille au fromage: It's designed for two people and includes fried, lightly seasoned cheese crepes and a garlic dip
- Selection of two entrees (choose from any crepe dish or the following entrees: cedar-baked salmon, chicken breast cordon-bleu, beef medallions or fettuccini)
- Any dessert to share
- The dinner for four includes two shared croustille au fromage plates, four entrees and two shared desserts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Aug. 1, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations are required by phone. Valid Sundays-Fridays only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms