By Travelzoo Staff
Head downtown for a Japanese dinner of shared small plates at Kobe Japanese Steak and Seafood House, which earns a "very good to excellent" (23) rating from Zagat for food. Two diners can pick five dishes from the menu to split for $25, regularly $52.
Why we love it
- "Very good to excellent" (23) food rating; a longtime downtown favourite (Zagat)
- More than 600 likes on Facebook
- Pick 5 dishes to share, like chili garlic calamari
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
Kobe Japanese Steak and Seafood House
1042 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 1A3
- Select a total of five signature dishes, which could include:
- Spicy ahi tuna roll
- Kobe hot wings
- Chili garlic calamari
- The beef short ribs are available for an additional $5 paid directly to the merchant.
Japanese izakayas, similar to a pub or drinking establishment, are popping up in numerous cities across North America. Find out more here
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 25, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms