By Travelzoo Staff
Fortuna Ristorante serves "authentic Italian" (blogTO) that recent Travelzoo visitors would "absolutely recommend to anyone" for its "fabulous food" and "impeccable" service. With this deal, save nearly 50% on a three-course dinner including a 15% discount on a bottle of wine for tables of up to eight people.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 50% on dinner offers for up to 8
- Serves "authentic Italian" dishes (blogTO)
- Includes a 15% discount on a bottle of wine
- A Travelzoo visitor said it was "excellent all around"
June 16, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
12 Cumberland St.
Toronto, ON M4W 1J5
- For $49, regularly $94, visit the Yorkville eatery for dinner for two. Or gather a group of friends; dinner for four is $89 (reg. $188), for six is $135 (reg. $282), and for eight is $179 (reg. $376). Select from a special menu featuring house favourites:
- Two appetizers: Caesar salad, warm spinach salad, pasta with beans, grilled calamari, smoked salmon with capers, roasted beets with goat cheese
- Two entrees: Spaghetti with pancetta, risotto with porcini mushrooms, lobster risotto with mascarpone, herb-crusted Atlantic salmon, pan-seared lemon chicken, veal marsala with grilled vegetables, 10-ounce New York aged strip loin with portobello mushrooms
- One homemade dessert to share: Tiramisu, cream brulee, brownie with vanilla ice cream
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20, through Sept. 20, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and Summerlicious (July 5-21). See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms