By Travelzoo Staff
Overlooking King Street in the heart of the Entertainment District, Mix Bistro Bar at the Hyatt mirrors Toronto's diverse culture with chef Chad Goudie's contemporary menu. For $69 (reg. $140), savour a dinner for two with wine that 95% of Travelzoo subscribers who used this deal loved, with one raving that "the whole thing was first class."
Why we love it
- Prime location in the Entertainment District
- A Travelzoo visitor raved the "food is incredible"
- Full range of the dinner menu
- Dine with friends; use up to 2 vouchers per table
May 21, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Mix Bistro Bar
370 King St. West
Toronto, ON M5V 1J9
- Select anything from the dinner menu:
- Two appetizers, such as butternut squash puree with cornbread croutons or garlic shrimp with garlic crostini
- Two entrees, like pan-seared arctic char with pistachio white wine sauce; Indian lamb with basmati rice; or 10-ounce New York strip steak
- Two desserts, such as hazelnut meringue with fresh berries or roasted pear cheesecake topped with a house-made caramel sauce
- Two glasses of wine like merlot, chardonnay or cabernet to pair with your meal (up to $19 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid during Summerlicious (July 5-21, 2013). Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms