By Travelzoo Staff
Lauded as a "Kleinburg legend" by Toronto Life
, The Doctor’s House serves Italian fare and boasts four OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
including Best Ambiance, Neighborhood Gem and Special Occasion. The Toronto Star
adds that this recently renovated restaurant located northwest of Toronto "provides a quaint setting for banquets and dinners." Two can have dinner at this landmark that dates back to 1867 for $69, regularly $140.
Why we love it
- The Doctor's House serves Italian fare and boasts 4 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- For $69, 2 can have dinner at this landmark that dates back to 1867 ($129 for 4)
- This recently renovated restaurant is lauded as a "Kleinburg legend" (Toronto Life)
- The Toronto Star says it "provides a quaint setting for banquets and dinners"
May 5, 2013 - June 30, 2013
The Doctor's House
21 Nashville Rd.
Kleinburg, ON L0J 1C0
- Diners can select from the full menu:
- Any two salads, appetizers, or soups (excluding traditional antipasto for two), like roasted candied beets and shrimp diablo
- Any two pasta and risotto dishes or entrees, like linguine pescatore and flame-grilled rack of lamb
- Any two desserts, like signature tiramisu and apple caramel cheesecake
- For $129, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner for four people and save even more (regularly $280).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on Mother's Day weekend (May 11-12) or Father's Day weekend (June 15-16). An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms