By Travelzoo Staff
says Tutto Pronto's stylish interior and comforting menu make for "the most enticing grazing on the strip." For $49, regularly $100, Travelzoo subscribers can savor dinner and wine for two at this Avenue Road fixture in North Toronto.
Why we love it
- For $49, get dinner and wine for 2 at Tutto Pronto on Avenue Road
- This deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- Toronto Life praises this Italian standout for having "the most enticing grazing on the strip"
- Or for $10 more, get full reign of the entree menu including the 14-ounce veal chop
- Urbanspoon users rate it 4 stars
Dec. 17, 2012 - March 30, 2013
1720 Avenue Rd.
Toronto, ON M5M 3Y6
- Decorated with vintage lights, antiques and Italian movie stills, Tutto Pronto welcomes diners to take a seat in one of its cane-backed cafe chairs for a dinner that includes:
- Any two appetizers, such as grilled jumbo shrimp with mango chili salsa; asparagus and portabello salad with white truffle vinaigrette; or beef carpaccio with arugula
- Any two entrees, like seafood risotto; pan-seared veal in a Marsala wine sauce; or diavola pizza with spicy Italian sausage and soppressata (excludes grilled veal chop; buy a voucher for $59 if you want this dish)
- Two glasses of red or white wine, such as Merlot Fontamara, Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc Arista
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through March 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on Valentine's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms
Photos: Greg Pacek