By Travelzoo Staff
Dine at the restaurant named "Best of Banff" by Explore Magazine
, "Best of the Mountains 2012" Honourable Mention by Avenue Calgary
and rated a perfect 5 stars on Urbanspoon. With this deal, sit down to dinner with two appetizers, two entrees and a shared dessert
from the full menu
for $49, regularly $100.
Why we love it
- Sit down to dinner for 2 with "one of the sweetest views in the town of Banff" (Explore Magazine)
- With this deal, save more than 50% on 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and a dessert
- Juniper Bistro was named "Best of Banff" by Explore Magazine
- Taste seasonal items like the grilled Alberta rib eye or PEI rock crab cakes
- Panoramic windows look out on Bow Valley and the Rundle Mountain Range
Dec. 3, 2012 - April 30, 2013
The Juniper Bistro
Mount Norquay Road
Banff, AB T1L 1E1
- The restaurant boasts "one of the sweetest views in the town of Banff; across the Bow Valley to Mount Rundle and Sulphur Mountain," says Explore Magazine.
- Avenue Calgary praises Juniper Bistro's seasonal menu for its "crossroads cuisine" with a "reverence for land and water," borrowing influences from the prairie grasslands to the Fraser Valley Delta. Try regional dishes like the PEI rock crab cakes, grilled Alberta rib eye and pan-roasted B.C. Cornish hen.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 3, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends, Dec. 20 - Jan. 1 and Feb. 10-18. Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays in December. Not valid on Saturdays in January-April. Menu items are seasonal and subject to change. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the original value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms