By Travelzoo Staff
Take a seat in the airy atrium of the Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
, and taste Atrium Restaurant's "extensive menu with local dishes in the relaxed courtyard setting" (Places Online
). With this deal for $39, regularly $74, get a dinner for two with two appetizers, soups or salads
and two entrees
Why we love it
- Dine in the lofty atrium of the Radisson Hotel in Edmonton, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- For $39, order 2 apps and 2 entrees off Atrium Restaurant's full menu
- Try local fare such as Alberta Sterling tenderloin with caramelized onions
- Or for $59 ($14.75 per person), get a dinner for 4 with 2 shared apps and 4 entrees
- You can also buy $50 holiday gift certificates for $25 -- treat friends or family to dinner
Nov. 15, 2012 - May 26, 2013
Atrium Restaurant at Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
4440 Gateway Blvd.
Edmonton, AB T6H 5C2
- Start your meal with dishes like the tomato goat cheese bread and tuna cucumber salad, then dine on local fare such as Alberta Sterling beef tenderloin with caramelized onions and blue corn crab cakes with mango onion relish.
- For $59, regularly $124, go with a group and have dinner for four with two shared appetizers and four entrees -- that's just $14.75 per person. Or, buy a holiday gift certificate valid for $50 worth of food and drinks for just $25.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 26, through May 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 25, Dec. 31 and Feb. 14. Seasonal items are subject to change. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms