By Travelzoo Staff
When we visited Fortuna Ristorante and Lounge last week, we loved the restaurant's wide selection of Italian dishes, abundant portions and well-seasoned seafood options. For $45, two can dine on a three-course dinner that would regularly cost $100 at this new Yorkville eatery.
Why we love it
- Get a 3-course dinner for 2 at Fortuna Ristorante and Lounge that includes appetizers, main course selections and desserts for $45, regularly $100
- When we visited, we loved the new Yorkville restaurant's generous portions, authentic menu selections and inviting dining room
- Get an even better deal when you get dinner for 4 for $89, regularly $200, and dinner for 8 for $170, regularly $400
Sept. 20, 2012 - Dec. 27, 2012
Fortuna Ristorante and Lounge
12 Cumberland St.
Toronto, ON M4W 1J5
- With dark woods and white tablecloths, we thought the elegant dining room would be a great place for dates. With this exclusive deal, two can share a meal that includes:
- Two starters (up to $14 value each) like the misto plate that features prosciutto, artichoke, marinated olives and bocconcini; or the grilled calamari served with capers, roasted red pepper, organic greens and balsamic reduction. You can also combine appetizers and get the pesce misto for two, which features grilled jumbo shrimps, calamari, sauteed mussels, smoked salmon and grilled vegetable
- Any two main course dishes like the veal scaloppini with jumbo shrimps and porcini mushrooms in a white wine cream sauce; the pollo al limone, a pan-seared, grain-fed free-range chicken breast with sauteed spinach in a traditional lemon sauce; or the fresh linguini tossed with mussels, shrimps, calamari and garlic in a white wine tomato basil sauce
- Two desserts like traditional tiramisu, or slices of decadent red velvet cake or chocolate truffle cake
- Save even more when you gather up a group of friends for dinner; dinner for four is $89, regularly $200, and dinner for eight is $170, regularly $400, with this deal.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through Dec. 27, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Vouchers are valid for 2, 4 or 8 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on halibut or rack of lamb dishes. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms