By Heather Georgianna
"Much like a precisely prepared dish from its Five-Star chef-owner Daniel Boulud, Cafe Boulud Toronto is a study in delectable contrasts" (Forbes Travel Guide).
Why we love it
- At the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, a CAA 5-Diamond & Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star hotel
- It's a culinary "Choose Your Own Adventure all with a delicious conclusion" (Fodor's)
- The menu combines elements from Boulud's seminal restaurants with local ingredients
- For more dining deals at Four Seasons properties across the U.S. and Canada, click here
March 2, 2014 - July 30, 2014; Sunday - Wednesday
Café Boulud at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
60 Yorkville Ave
Toronto, ON M4W 0A4
- For $125, two can sit down to an exclusive three-course dinner with wine (mobile users tap here)
Two appetizers, such as crispy duck egg with button mushrooms and smoked bacon or wild mushroom veloute with barley salad and poached quail egg
Two entrees, such as potato-wrapped sea bass with pommes puree and glazed leeks or roasted Grandview Farm chicken with ricotta gnudi
Two desserts, such as warm chocolate coulant with liquid caramel, fleur de sel and caramelized milk ice cream or apple tatin with maple and pecan ice cream
A glass of wine per person with options including Terlano Adriano Pinot Grigio or Stratus Red Cabernet blend
Head to the hotel's spa for a relaxing massage and facial package
for $295 (reg. $490).
The fine print
Valid March 2, 2014 - July 30, 2014; Sunday-Wednesday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms