By Kate Kolins
Konzelmann Estate Winery garners a 4.5-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users, which also awarded the vineyard a 2013 Certificate of Excellence.
Why we love it
- Packages for two, six, 10 and 25 with savings up to 60%
- "Easygoing winery" with "friendly staff" (Fodor's)
- The winery's Pinot Blanc was featured in The Wall Street Journal
- Canada’s first placement on the Wine Spectator's Worldwide Top 100 list (2008)
- Capture views of Lake Ontario during the tour
Nov 2, 2013 - Dec 22, 2013; Saturdays and Sundays
Konzelmann Estate Winery
1096 Lakeshore Rd.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
- For $29 (reg. $57), visit the Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyard for an hourlong "Cellar Rat" experience for two
Guided tour of lakefront vines and winery facility
Cellar tasting from Konzelmann's stainless tanks and oak barrels featuring wines from the winemaster series and award-winning ice wine
Variety of cheese and crackers for group to share
Choice of bottle to take home from a general list (mobile users: tap here)
Go with a group of six for $79 (reg. $171) or 10 people for $115 ($285) with a bottle of wine per couple
Make it a private affair with this package for 25 with 12 bottles for the group to take home for $270 (reg. $706) -- less than $11 per person
The fine print
Valid Saturday-Sunday at 4 p.m. only. Reservations required at least 24 hours' in advance; subject to availability. For private tours, reservations required at least 72 hours' in advance. Not valid on major holidays. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limited space available per tour (max. 25 guests).
See all terms