By Travelzoo Staff
Niagara College Teaching Winery is "one of our region's greatest vinous treasures"
producing "top-quality wine" with "endless expertise" (Bullet News Niagara).
Why we love it
- Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyard awarded gold at the Ontario Wine Awards
- You can soak in the views during a picnic lunch on the patio
- Package available any day of the week through the summer
- For less than $15 per person, get a winery and brewery tour, tastings and picnic lunch
Sept. 16, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Niagara College Teaching Winery
135 Taylor Rd.
Niagara on the Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Tel: 905-641-2252 Ext. 4070
- For $29, 2 can enjoy a tour and tastings package (reg. $48)
Get a 1-hour guided winery tour concluding with a tasting of 3 wines per person
Followed by a brewery tour with a tasting of 3 specialty drafts each
Picnic-style lunch comprised of a turkey sandwich, mixed nuts and dessert per person
Also get $10 credit toward any Dean's List bottle of wine
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Tours subject to weather conditions. Not valid on major holidays. Must be 19 years old or older to participate. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 5 additional may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms