By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the sights and sounds of the Niagara Falls region with admission to several highly-rated venues in the Niagara area.
Why we love it
- Butterfly Conservatory: 4.5 stars from 1,000+ TripAdvisor reviewers
- Greg Frewin Theatre earns a Certificate of Excellence 2013 (TripAdvisor)
- This offer is perfect for families
Aug. 2, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Elite Tours of Niagara
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
6455 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V9
- For $49 per person (reg. $89), get the "Ultimate Niagara Adventure Package"
Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre pass: Watch a movie in this 620-seat auditorium, which features stadium seating, a screen that's 60 feet high and 12,000 watts of digital surround sound
Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory admission: Take a self-guided walking tour at this attraction, which houses more than 2,000 tropical butterflies representing 45 different species
Greg Frewin Theatre visit: Settle into this Las Vegas-style showroom for a magic show performed by Greg Frewin, with appearances by tigers
- Two-day pass forWEGO shuttle service: Navigate around Niagara with the use of a transportation ticket (click here for the route map)
$5 credit for East Side Mario's at the Four Points by Sheraton hotel
Get this same deal for kids for $35 (reg. $66)
The fine print
The $49 deal is valid for 1 adult only (ages 18 and up). The $35 deal is valid for 1 child only (ages 17 and under). IMAX showtimes vary (please call 866-405-4629 or visit here for further information). Greg Frewin showtimes and dates vary (please call 905-356-0777 or visit here for further information). Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms