By Travelzoo Staff
Wellness seekers have visited salt caves in Eastern Europe for centuries, and this unique treatment has gained popularity in North America after being featured in the National Post and The New York Times. For $17, regularly $35, Travelzoo subscribers can try this old-world treatment for themselves at Saltcave Solana, which the Toronto Sun
called one of Oakville's best-kept secret neighbourhood spots
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on "a healing salt experience you won't believe" (Toronto Sun)
- Saltcave Solana uses food-grade Himalayan pink crystal salt
- For $49, save more on a 3-session package
- Add an hourlong massage and infrared sauna session for $69, regularly $145
- A recent Travelzoo visitor called it a "peaceful way to shut off the world"
May 5, 2013 - June 18, 2013
302 Lakeshore Rd. East
Oakville, ON L6J
- The floors, walls and ceilings of Saltcave Solana are covered in food-grade Himalayan pink crystal salt, creating a microclimate that is nearly identical to the famous underground salt caves of Eastern Europe. With this deal, relax in one of the available lounge chairs for a 50-minute session and take in the air that has a similar salt concentration to the ocean breeze.
- For $49, regularly $105, save more with a package of three salt cave sessions. Or for $69, regularly $145, receive a 60-minute Thai massage, 30-minute infrared sauna session and 50 minutes in the salt cave.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 6, through June 18, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms