By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the intricacies of wine-making with this tour of the Niagara wine region from Niagara Fun Tours, which earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
. For $36 per person, regularly $89, Travelzoo subscribers can explore Niagara-on-the-Lake with a half-day excursion, including roundtrip transportation from Niagara and stops at four wineries
with complimentary wine tastings at each.
Why we love it
- Save 60% on a 5-hour summer wine tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Includes roundtrip transport from Niagara Falls and stops at 4 wineries
- Complimentary tastings are offered at each stop; sample ice wine and red and white wines
- Niagara Fun Tours boasts 4 stars from more than 50 TripAdvisor reviews
- A recent Travelzoo reader said they "had a great day" and would recommend it
May 5, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
- With this deal, select from two tours that last between four and five hours and are available Friday-Sunday from May 10 - Oct. 27. Visit wineries such as Diamond Estate Winery, which features a private outdoor tasting on the 30-acre campus; Joseph's Estate Wines, which is known for Vidal Icewine; or Konzelmann Estate Winery, a 10-time winner at the 2011 Ottawa Wine Challenge with views of Lake Ontario. Additional wineries include Strewn Estates, Riverview Cellars, Palatine Hills and Reif Estate Winery. Departure dates and wineries vary for each tour; check website for details.
- Both tours include a visit to Joseph's Estate Wines for a guided tour plus a stop at the Kurtz Orchards Farm & Marketplace to sample some of the locally produced foods. Lunch and snacks are available for purchase; set up a picnic while taking in views of the Niagara foliage. Buy multiple vouchers and go with a group for a fun day trip this summer.
The fine print
Reservations can be made immediately. Tours run from Friday, May 10, through Oct. 27, 2013. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. Follow voucher instructions to book online. Please refer to website for pickup times and locations. Advance reservations are recommended. Tour A runs Fridays-Sundays from May 10 - October 27, 2013. Tour B runs Saturdays and Sundays from July 20 - Oct. 27, 2013. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms