By Travelzoo Staff
Ripley's Entertainment has been in the business for almost a century, with 90 attractions in 10 countries, including nearly three dozen museum locations worldwide filled with assorted oddities, rare artifacts and bizarre exhibits.
Why we love it
- Explore the odditorium, wax museum or 4D moving theater at Ripley's in Niagara Falls
- For $10 per person, gain access to 1 of the 3 attractions; or pay $19 for two
- The odditorium has more than 700 exhibits including two-headed animals
- Check out wax statues of Oprah and Schwarzenenegger at the wax musuem
- Buy multiple vouchers to visit all 3 attractions
Jan. 30, 2013 - April 29, 2013
Ripley's Believe It or Not - Niagara Falls
4960 Clifton Hill
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N4
- With this Local Deal from Ripley's Believe It or Not in Niagara Falls, get admission to the odditorium, wax museum or 4D moving theater for $10 per person, regularly $13.99; or two can visit for $19.
- Take your pick of attraction:
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor from more than 230 reviews and filled with 700+ exhibits like the world’s rarest egg and two-headed animals
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks, starring 100 wax figures in 16 galleries; pose with celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenenegger, Oprah and Sarah Jessica Parker
- Ripley's Moving Theater, a state-of-the-art motion simulator ride that takes guests through a 3D movie, adding a fourth dimension with effects like snow, wind and mist
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through April 29, 2013. Tax, if applicable, is not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid at the Niagara Falls location only for adult admission (13+ years). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms